Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
The bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Reconciliation Officer
Job ID: 80394564_80350301
Business Segment: Engineering
Job Type: Full-time
- To support the Team Leader, deliver prompt reconciliation of all accounts under review and ensure there are no long outstanding items that can lead to financial loss for the bank.
Qualifications and Requirements
- First Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Professional certification in Accounting (ACA,ACCA, etc)
- Practical knowledge of how to input, access and utilize information to
- Analyse Financial statement.
- Generating Ideas
- Developing Strategies
- Articulating Information
- Upholding Standards.
- Providing Insights
- Making Decisions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Data Entry Specialist Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Risk identification and assessment skills
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment/Vacancies
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels