Artee Group is one of Nigeria’s leading businesses spanning across the consumption space. While retail forms the core business activity of Artee Group, Group subsidiaries are present in shopping mall, manufacturing, real estates, among many others.
Table of Contents
SPAR Mall Recruitment Vacancies
They are the owners of SPAR Shopping Mall. See how you can apply for the vacancies listed below
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Preparing plans for the purchase of raw materials, services, and supplies.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Reviewing, comparing, analyzing, and approving products and services to be purchased.
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualification, delivery times, product ranges, etc.
- Maintaining good supplier relations and negotiating contracts.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Preparing budgets, cost analyses, and re[ports.
- Coordinating the plant delivery and making the delivery plan.
- Responsible to make the invoicing and waybills for the outward movements.
- Developing the new vendors according to the trending accessories.
- Organizing the delivery team and delivery truck with proper documents.
- Responsible for all movements between factory to warehouse.
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- Supervise the entire operations of the facility with an aim for high performance.
- Assist with the onboarding process of new hires.
- Provide training and educating the workers on the floor.
- Ensure compliance with professional standards such as occupational health and safety and customer requirements.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment.
- Monitor and prioritize workflow of production to meet deadlines.
- Provide direction and schedules to the production department.
- Ensuring the furniture and other item quality during production.
- Responsible to make the cutting list and machine program according to the drawings.
- Responsible to maintain and change the tools like cutting blade, knives, boring bits and etc.
- Ensuring the product quality stage-wise according to the internal quality standard.
Job Title: Shop Floor Sales Representative
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Maximising sales-achieving sales targets.
- Driving improved standards and to ensure the delivery of the company’s brand values to every customer.
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholders-vendors, customers and store management.
- Maintain the store right from monitoring daily cleaning to keeping the store completely stocked and meeting up with merchandising standards.
- Diligent with following processes, maintaining display and accessory inventory, maintaining accessories and display items. Managing a log for customer complaints, and customer feedbacker.
- Liaising with furniture factory and getting orders in, following up and overseeing the delivery of items to clients.
Job Title: Architect Designer
- Designing the furniture, according to the knowledge of design trends, offerings of competition, production costs,capability of production facilities, and characteristics of company’s market: Confers with production, design, and sales personnel to obtain design suggestions and customer orders.
- Evaluates orders and proposals to determine the feasibility of producing the item.
- Obtains approval from the customer, design committee, or authorized company officials, and originates scale or full-size drawing, using drawing software.
- Prepares itemized production requirements to produce item.
- Traces drawing on material for use in the production of blueprints, using drawing instruments.
- Prepares cutting list’s and directs preparation of blueprints, containing manufacturing specifications, such as dimensions, kind of wood, and upholstery fabrics to be used in manufacturing article.
- May design and prepare detailed drawings of jigs, fixtures, forms, or tools required to be used in production.
- May plan modifications for completed furniture to conform to changes in design trends and increase customer acceptance.
- May build or oversee construction of models or prototypes
- Following through the stage-wise production process ensure that items are produced to be designed and acceptable standard.
Job Title: Male Account Officer
- Candidate must have good knowledge about Ms office (MS Excel,MS Word).
- Working experience in ERP or any accounting packages.
- Cash up report for all branches
- Contra Voucher-funds transfers
- Bank reconciliation
- Cash up report
- BRS Report
- Sales cash deposit confirmation
- Calling branches and assigning banks for daily sales cash deposit
- Booking of sales cash and cash deposits
How to Apply for SPAR Artee Group Vacancies
All interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 15th December, 2020.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels