What is SMEDAN registration?
Who Can Register for SMEDAN Grant/Loan?
The Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEDAN) is eligible to apply are including Artisans, traders, Tailors, Fashion Designers, Spare Parts Dealers, Barbers etc, if you are eligible, hurry and apply.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Benefits of SMEDAN Registration 2020
- Creation of a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN);
- Access to the SMEDAN Conditional Grant Scheme (Grants of up to N50,000 per MSME);
- Priority funding from public and private sector financial institutions, including International Donor Agencies;
- Empowerment Programs and Entrepreneurship Training
- Business Insurance*
How can I get my Smedan registration number?
How to Register for SMEDAN 2020 – SMEDAN Registration 2020 Process
Register your business with SMEDAN registration body, visit: https://smedanregister.ng/
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
smedanregister.ng or https://smedanregister.ng/#signup-form
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels