SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
The company is recruiting to fill the position as advertised in this post-
Job Title: Instrument Technician (M /F)
Location: Onshore – Port Harcourt, Rivers
Contract: Permanent contract
Contractual hours: Full time
Employee Status: Operative
- This position is a unique opportunity to planning and scheduling inspection and maintenance activities of instrument equipment and systems with responsibility for operation of different facilities.
Your main duties will be:
- Should be experienced in DCS (preferably DeltaV from Emerson), PLC systems, SMART field transmitters from Rosemount and other field instruments such as ultrasonic flow meters, level transmitters, motorized valves, temperature transmitters, vibration monitoring systems and the like.
- Experience with SAP system would be an added advantage.
- Should be computer literate and shall have enough skills to understand logic diagrams and complex control loops used in DCS and PLC’s.
- Should have experience in computerized maintenance system.
- Ideally, you should have completed Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- You should have minimum 5 years working experience in the oil and gas industry or with major utilities.
- You will have good interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as, an advance level of computer literacy and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- You will need excellent communication and presentation skills in both written and verbal English.
- English (C-Professional working proficiency).
How to Apply for SPIE Oil and Gas Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Please stay with us for more updates concerning LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below