Stanbic IBTC are recruiting interested individuals to help them drive their success into the future, they are looking for resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their bank. If you are interested in the job, see more details below
Job Title: Solutions Developer – SIPML
Job ID: 34183
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Sector: Computer Software
- The Solutions Developer is responsible for solutions development and support. This role also includes electronic channels integration and support, process automation, and development of customer centric software solutions that fit an evolving technology landscape which is key to ensure that the company retains its position as the number one Pension Fund Administrator with the largest market share by delivering on its Unique Selling Proposition.
Solutions Development and Software Testing:
- Empowers the first-line support team on the proactive resolution of application issues
- Deals second-level escalations from the first-line support team
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on issues.
- Provide feedback on issues tracked by Change Advisory Board (CAB).
- Designs and builds software products according to specification, and within the agreed time frame, adhering to best software development methodologies throughout the product development life cycle
- Work as part of a team on projects assigned to other members of the unit
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing software and generic applications
- Identification and resolution of all software vulnerabilities on new and existing software applications
- Mitigate against Risk by ensuring Project Documentation is complete and detailed and filed correctly, to facilitate easy maintenance of applications
- Ensures stakeholder satisfaction with project deliverables.
- Escalates project challenges outside agreed tolerance levels to the Project Management Office
Qualification and Experience
- First Degree Field of Study – Information and Communication Technology
- Master Degree Field of Study – Business Administration
- 3-4 Years Experience in Solution Development
- Wealth Management – Client Services & Relationship Management
- Knowledge of investment products.
- Other qualifications, certifications or professional memberships
- Certified Solutions Developer
- Certified Database Designer
- Advanced /Professional Degree or Professional Qualification in ICT is Required.
- Minimum 4 years post qualification experience with at least 2 years spent in the Financial Sector
- Information Technology
- Awareness of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Trouble shooting ability.
- The design, creation, testing and documenting of new and amended programs from supplied specifications in accordance with agreed standards.
- The specification and design of information systems, their components and architecture to meet defined business needs.
- The planning, design, management, execution and reporting of tests, using appropriate testing tools and techniques and conforming to agreed standards, to ensure that new and amended systems, together with any interfaces, perform as specified.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for this job and you meet the stipulated requirements. Click on STANBIC IBTC Solutions Developer – SIPML APPLICATION LINK to apply.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels