Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. The bank is looking for interested and qualified Nigerian graduates to join them in the capacity as advertised below.
Stanbic IBTC Digital Program 2021
Job ID: 53034
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
This program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group. It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity. They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Digital Program
All the recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. The bank will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of its recruitment process.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels