Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. To help drive success into the future, the bank is looking for resourceful individuals to join its dedicated team at their offices.
Applications are invited for:
Stanbic IBTC 2021 Graduate Trainee Program
Location: Lagos Island
Job ID: 51927
Job Sector: Banking
- Human Capital: attracting and retaining key talent, providing learning and development initiatives, governance of performance management and reward schemes, centres of excellence to drive and embed Standard Bank values and culture.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Graduates Trainees will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity.
- Trainees would be based in Lagos but Graduates may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a second class upper degree in any course from an accredited University.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated
- Minimum of five credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in SSCE, GCE, NECO or its equivalent.
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have discharge certificate in hand.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- Conceptual, Innovative and Analytical
- Customer-service oriented
- Computer literacy
- Intermediate to expert competence in the use of MS Office Suite
How to Apply for Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels