Standard Chartered are calling on interested Nigerian graduates to apply for the Global Banking 2020 International Graduate Programme. The global banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to a lot of clients in some of the world’s fastest growing economies and most active trade corridors.
Standard Chartered 2020 -International Graduate Programme – Global Banking- Nigeria
The Global Banking team provides client coverage through global Industries group, financial & strategic investors group, banks and broker dealers, global subsidiaries, investors and insurance, commercial real estate focused Relationship Managers.
The programme provides a comprehensive grounding in corporate and commercial banking, and will see you working directly with a diverse range of business and corporate customers alongside our Corporate/Financial Institutions Bankers. You can explore how your skills can adapt to different areas of our business while developing new skills to help kick-start your career in the Global Banking. Here are some projects you could be involved in:
- Generate creative ideas on customer acquisition and products/ services
- Work directly with new clients to learn, analyse and identify opportunities to advance their business, developing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, and expertise in the products they offer
- Map, mine and implement cross sell opportunities to expand existing client relationships
- Partner with Relationship Managers to structure client transactions, acquiring insight into product development, deal execution and digital banking
- Prepare customer credit proposals
- Credit Analysis
- Relationship Management
Your career progression
At the end of your 18-month programme, you’ll join a role within Global Banking. These could be in areas such as:
What you’ll do over 18 months
- 4 weeks International induction – This comprises of classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training split by business stream.
- 11 months training rotation – Your will spend three months in your focus area and go on to broaden your experience with further two months rotations in Financial Markets, Corporate Finance*, Transaction Banking and Risk.
- 6 months Business rotation – Your last rotation will be six months in your focus area in Global Banking. It’s your chance to find the team you fit into best, and begin your Standard Chartered career.
This will depend on whether your location has a Corporate Finance offering.
Qualification and Requirements
- You must have an undergraduate degree, Standard Chartered want and encourage applications from candidates from all degree disciplines.
- English is their business language, it needs to be at least one of those you speak fluently.
These are the only requirements as their selection and assessment system is designed to measure strengths, fit to the business and cognitive agility, Standard Chartered do not shortlist based on your university and grades.
For the Graduate roles, you must have an undergraduate degree and be eligible to work permanently in the country that you are applying to.
How to Apply for the Job
All interested and qualified persons for the Standard Chartered 2020 – International Graduate Programme – Global Banking can apply using the link provided below.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019/2020 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels