Sterling Bank Plc are currently looking for interested and qualified graduates to join their team in the below mentioned capacity. Read full details below and apply accordingly. Ensure you share this post with all your friends.
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
Applications are invited for
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Your One World of difference:
- Are you interested in a world that aligns your passion, where talents are nurtured and challenged to express their capabilities in an innovative and agile environment?
- If yes… Then join the Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Second Class Upper Graduates from a recognized University
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age
- Applicants must have completed NYSC
Sterling Bank seeks candidates with the following qualities:
- Takes responsibility and Ownership
Are you also Tech savvy and you speak any or some of the following languages; Please indicate when applying:
- Java, XML, Android Development, Git , HTML, CSS, Kotlin, Go, 3rd party libraries(Android), Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, Adobe XD, InVision, Marvel, Framer… Etc.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified candidates should follow the link below to apply
Application Link Here
Closing Date For Application
7th December, 2018.
You may also like
For more INTERNSHIP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your dream of getting a good job a reality, we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on more amazing opportunities in Nigeria and Abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us