TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program – How to Apply for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program – Closing Date for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2023/2024.
The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university. We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
SEE ALSO: CIF Youth Fellowship 2023 Application
Table of Contents
TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2023/2024
This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
An 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2) subject to performance and availability
Context and environment
Required behavioral competencies
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: SMEDAN Entrepreneurship Program 2023 for Nigerians
Qualifications and Requirements for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical/ Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree
How to Apply for TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program 2024
All interested and qualified persons should click on the link provided here. APPLICATION FORM