CIF Youth Fellowship 2023 Application | Are you aged between 18-28? Are you looking to expand your expertise in climate change issues?
Table of Contents
CIF Youth Fellowship 2023
At the Climate Investment Funds (CIF), we believe in the potential of youth to create powerful, positive change. Invest in your future and accelerate your professional growth with this career-focused Fellowship program on climate.
The CIF Youth Fellowship is a unique professional capacity-building program focused on providing hands-on experience to the next generation of young leaders in global climate action. It is based on CIF-financed projects and will be implemented in partnership with our six Multilateral Development Banks (MDBs) partners: the African Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the InterAmerican Development Bank, the World Bank, and the International Finance Corporation. It provides Fellows with the opportunity to work on initiatives in areas related to nature-based solutions, clean energy, adaptation and climate resilience, energy access, and gender and social inclusion.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Candidates 18-28 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates residing in Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, India, Jamaica, or Thailand with a valid work authorization .
How long is the fellowship?
- One-year program starting on September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024, with the possibility of adjustment.
- Fellows are expected to work between 16 hours (part time) to 40 hours (full time) per week.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: How to Apply for Providus Bank SME Program
What are language requirements?
- Fluency in English as well as in the native/local working language in the country context.
- Good writing skills in both languages.
What do we offer?
- Stipend tailored to the cost of living in Fellowship countries (Purchasing Power Parity).
- In-kind logistical support such as staff time for mentoring and office space.
- Specialized training and professional development sessions.