United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) go to great lengths to source, attract, recruit, develop and retain the best talents where ever they may be. Interested and qualified graduates can apply for the job positions advertised here. UBA is recruiting to fill the position below:
UBA Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021/2022
Job Title: Relationship Officer
Locations: Lagos, Ogun and Abuja
Job type: Full-time
Experienced level: Mid-level
- To establish and maintain positive customer relationships towards the growth revenue for the bank.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Approach customers with the aim of winning new business
- Meet with existing customers to strengthen business relationships with a view to increase financial growth of the bank.
- Aggressively market the bank’s products to ensure favorable market response and optimum build-up of revenue.
- Achieve set deposit targets / Contributions by acquiring business / investment deals from Private, Public, Individuals and Corporates.
- Prepare documentation on the creation of risk assets to increase business office profitability
- Sell / Cross-sell and Upsell the banks products.
- Market the brand.
- Follow up customers with dormant accounts, convince to resume dealings with the bank.
- Implement marketing strategies / programs laid out by the bank to boost profit.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Business Manager.
Educational Qualification and Requirements
- First Degree in any relevant course of study with a minimum qualification of Second Class Lower.
- MBA or relevant Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- The ideal candidates must be based within these locations and must currently work at a commercial bank in Relationship Management for Oyo and Ogun( 1-3 years) Abuja (3-7 years) experience required.
- Ability to evaluate needs of customers and determine what products or services would best serve those needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Leadership and negotiation skills
- Good Relationship management skills
- Confident and must possess excellent networking skills.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- Marketing and Selling skills
- High degree of professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Highly organised, proactive, ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Team player with ability to work under pressure and ability to work with a wide variety of people and maintain excellent business relationship
- High sense of confidentiality and discreteness.
How to Apply for UBA Relationship Officer Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resumes to: Careers@ubagroup.com with the Role as the subject matter
Closing Date- The application deadline is Friday, 23rd July, 2021.
VIEW OTHER RECRUITMENT PROGRAM OPENINGS
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels