We are bringing to your notice that the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) Admission Form into School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies for the 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. View details of how to get the form and apply below.
UBTH School Of Post Basic Nursing Studies 2019/2020
As stated above, applications are invited from the general public for admission into the School of Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City for the 2019/2020 academic session in the following courses.
- Diploma in Ophthalmic Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Peri-operative Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Pediatric Nursing and Management
- Diploma in Accident & Emergency Nursing and Management
Duration of course: one (1) year
Qualification and Requirements for UBTH Post Basic Nursing Programme
All interested applicants must meet the below requirements before applying for admission
- Possess five (5) credits in not more than two sitting in WAEC/NECO, SSCE/GCE/OL which must include: English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
- Be a qualified Nurse duly registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Have at least one-year Post registration, clinical experience in the relevant area and with sponsorship by an institution or Agency.
How to Apply for UBTH Post Basic Nursing Programme 2019/2020
All interested and qualified candidates should request for the Admission form from the Office of the Deputy Director (DD), Post Basic Nursing Studies, UBTH, Benin City, on payment of the prescribed application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000.00) or its equivalent in Dollars or Pounds for foreign applicants.
- All payments for the application form should be made directly into Federal Government Remita Account, Training Schools (UBTH), School of Post Basic Nursing Studies.
- Sales of forms commences 25th of February and closes 23rd of July, 2019
- All forms must be purchased in Administrative Office of the above named School.
- UBTH do not sell the above named School forms online.
How to Submit UBTH Post Basic Nursing Application Form
All completed application forms should be submitted to the UBTH School of Nursing on or before 25th July, 2019.
Entrance Examination UBTH Post Basic Nursing Programme
The entrance examination for all programs are scheduled to take place on the 12th Monday, August 2019 at 8:30am
Oral Interview UBTH Post Basic Nursing Programme
The oral interview for all programs is scheduled to take place from; Tuesday 13th – Friday, 16th August, 2019 at 8:30am each day.
Please come with original copies of your credentials.
Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Mrs. Amiegbebhor E.O Deputy Director (Nursing Education)
For: Chief Medical Director
For more SCHOOL OF NURSING UPDATES, subscribe to this site. NIGERIAN SCHOOL OF NURSING- Complete admission guide and list of nursing schools in Nigeria 2019/2020
Let us make your journey to becoming a nurse a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also inform you on other opportunities, such as scholarships and grants both locally and internationally.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us