University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, has commenced sales of application forms for admission into its school of nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session. Carefully read through this article, as it contains the complete admission requirements and how to successfully apply for the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan school of nursing admission form.
UCH School of Nursing Admission 2020/2021
As stated above, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan, School of Nursing, nursing programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
UCH School of Nursing Entry Requirements 2019/2020
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT in not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission:
Application form is available beginning from Monday 24th February, 2020 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
Please note that no School of Nursing institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2020/2021 school of nursing admission, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below