Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing, has commenced sales of application forms for admission into its basic nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session. Carefully read through this article, as it contains the complete admission requirements and how to successfully apply for the UDUTH school of nursing admission form.
UDUTH School of Nursing Admission 2019/2020
As stated above, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, basic nursing programme for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements 2019/2020
Applicant must possess FIVE CREDIT in not more than two (2) sittings, in the following subject, English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology from NECO, WAEC or NABTEB.
UDUTH important Dates:
- Form sales: 17th June, 2019
- Closing Date: 31st July, 2019
- Entrance Exam (Written): 10th August, 2019
- Oral Interview: 19th August, 2019
Venue: SON UDUTH Sokoto
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2019/2020
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” menu at the top of the page.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”.
- Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Take the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect receipt.
- Take the copy of Remita slip and receipt collected from UDUTH cashier to School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial Number and pin.
- Visit http://www.uduth.org.ng/online_form2.php and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill your information accurately and submit after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application from on the date of entrance exam.
If you have fill all relevant section click on Declaration Confirmation to finish.
Please note that no School of Nursing institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2019/2020 school of nursing admission, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below