uLesson Education Limited Graduate Telesales Trainee- Application Link
Information about the procedures to follow, the things required, how you can apply, important things you need to know about the process and many other things pertaining to the exercise will be communicated to you in this article. So make sure you stay put. Take your time and read through this article carefully to avoid mistakes.
At uLesson, we are building an app to help African students be the absolute best they can be. Our team of talented people is passionate about media, technology, education, and the African continent. Together, we seek to build a learning experience unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
Our company is built by successful and experienced entrepreneurs who founded businesses such as Konga.com and E-Motion Advertising.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Telesales Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a recent graduate looking to jumpstart your career in tech sales and business development? uLesson is seeking young graduate telesales trainees to join our dynamic team.
- As a telesales trainee, you will have the unique opportunity to receive mentorship from highly skilled sales professionals within the technology industry through observational learning and personalized coaching.
Table of Contents
Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through lead follow-up and outbound calls.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information via messaging platforms.
- Build customer relationships with existing clients by reaching out via phone calls, emails, or other forms of communication to increase the likelihood of them using our services again.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- B.A / B.Sc. Degree or its equivalent from a reputable university.
- 0 – 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and CRM software.
- Smart and tech-savvy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support to develop your sales skills.
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission opportunities.
- Opportunities for career advancement and growth within the company.
- A fun and supportive work environment with a team of talented and passionate individuals.