UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 for Youths | UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024 for Students and Recent Graduates (Fully Funded).
The UNICEF Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates from diverse academic backgrounds the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with UNICEF through global internship opportunities.
Table of Contents
UNICEF Internship Programme 2023/2024
Interns at UNICEF get experiential learning opportunities in the humanitarian sector and a meaningful internship experience that will support their academic, professional and personal development.
Qualifications and Requirements
Your profile could be a good fit if it meets the following requirements:
- At least 18 years old.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD programme, or have graduated within the past two years.
- Proficient in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to, may also be required.
- Have no immediate relatives (e.g., mother, father, sister, brother) working with UNICEF, or any other relatives in your reporting line of authority.
- Have strong academic performance and motivation
- Additional consideration will be given to any professional experience relevant to the function you’re applying for.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Orange Knowledge Programme Scholarship Application 2023/2024
Benefits of UNICEF Internship
Internship Programme offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical work experience.
- Duration: The duration of an internship is normally between six and twenty-six weeks. Internships can be on a full-time or a part-time basis.
- Expenses UNICEF cover: UNICEF provides a monthly stipend to interns. A one-time lump sum, as a contribution towards travel and visa costs, may also be granted when funding is available.
- Visa: If necessary, UNICEF will provide relevant supporting documents for our visa applications.
How to Apply for UNICEF Internship 2023 – 2024
Internship opportunities are offered throughout the year. You can find current opportunities on our vacancies page.
Once you identify a vacancy of interest please click on the button “Apply Now” and then proceed with instructions for the application process.
• Carefully review the requirements for each internship opportunity and customize your profile to highlight your suitability for the role.
• Build a compelling profile and get your dream job with these application and assessment tips.
• Due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.