Union Bank is looking for young, innovative, resourceful and entrepreneurial individuals seeking to build an impactful career in a challenging and rewarding environment. The banks culture is inclusive with a diverse workforce contributing to a simpler, smarter bank. Read full details and apply for this awesome opportunity.
Are you digitally savvy, daring, a team player and a ground breaker? Can you thrive in a diverse workplace that requires innovation and collaboration?
Union Bank is looking for the best talent for their Management Trainee Programme. When you join Union Bank, you will get the opportunity to own your work, generate innovative ideas and collaborate with like-minded individuals to challenge the status quo and transform their business, operations, culture and productivity.
The quality of their staffs talent is a critical piece of their business strategy.
Union Bank of Nigeria Plc was established in 1917, as a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
- You may also like– United nations Refugee Agency Recruitment
• Not more than 26 years old by December 2018
• Minimum of second class lower degree in any course from an accredited University
• Must have completed NYSC.
HOW TO APPLY
All interested graduates can apply using the link below.
If your application is successful, you will get a message displayed on your screen as written below.
Please be on standby for e-mail messages and text messages about this process
Please note: Only applicants that fit the requirements will be contacted.
- You may also like– United States of America Non-Immigrant/Immigrant Visa Assistant Recruitment
- For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media