UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Date and Venue. The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME Examination Date and Venue Announcement.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby notifies candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise Date and Venue is out.
Table of Contents
When is UNIPORT Post UTME Exam 2023 Starting?
The commencement date for the UNIPORT Post UTME examination is set for the 28th of August, 2023.
Below is the outlined schedule for the screening exercise:
UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Date for 2023
Schedule for the 2023 Post-UTME Computer-Based Testing (CBT) Screening Exercise
|DATE||FACULTY/PROGRAMME (8:00 am – 2:00 pm)|
|Monday, 28th August, 2023||Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT, Allied & Health Sc.|
|Tuesday, 29th August, 2023||Humanities, Pharmacy, Comm. & Media Studies|
|Wednesday, 30th August, 2023||Management Sciences, Law|
|Thursday, 31st August, 2023||Engineering, Education|
|Friday, 1st September, 2023||Social Sciences, Science, Computing|
|Saturday, 2nd September, 2023||Medicine and Surgery|
Closing Date for Online Registration of UNIPORT Post UTME
The deadline for online registration for the UNIPORT Post UTME is set for the 14th of August, 2023.
UNIPORT Post UTME Application Portal (UNIPORT Post UTME Form 2023)
Key Dates and Registration Process
- Eligible candidates are required to input their UTME Registration Number and confirm the pre-loaded UTME details.
- Generate a Remita code for payment using your MasterCard, Visa, Verve card, or print out the Payment Slip and proceed to any of the designated Banks (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) to make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Visit the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Post UTME and Screening Form portal.
- Obtain a Remita receipt from the bank teller, which will display an Access Code, confirming the payment.
- Return to the online platform and log in using your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code from the payment slip.
- Complete the requested form online.
- Print out the Photo Card for clearance during the Screening Exercise. Remember to reprint the Photo Card a day before the examination to confirm the date and time of your screening.
It is crucial to note that candidates who do not register within the specified registration period will not be eligible to partake in the screening exercise.
UNIPORT Post UTME Slip Reprinting
For reprinting of your Post UTME slip containing your examination date and venue, kindly CLICK HERE.
Materials Required for UNIPORT Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates are expected to bring the following items:
A clear printed copy of the Photo Card obtained online.
UNIPORT Post UTME Exam Date