US Consulate pay their workers very well, so we encourage you to not be dismayed by the job title as written. The Truck Driver job offers an amazing salary to all interested persons. The annual salary for this job is NGN N3,599,599 – (USD $26,233) per year. You may want to consider this job, check if you are qualified and apply using the link provided below.
Truck Driver Recruitment at British Consulate
Job Title: Truck Driver
Announcement Number: Lagos-2019-036
Series/Grade: LE – 1015 4
Promotion Potential: LE-4
Appointment Type: Permanent
Work Schedule: Full-time – 48 hours per week
Hiring Agency: Consulate General Lagos
Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
Appointment Type Details: Indefinite subject to successful completion of probationary period
Summary of the job
- The work schedule for this position is: Full Time (48 hours per week)
- Start date: Candidate must be able to begin working within a reasonable period of time (6 weeks) of receipt of agency authorization and/or clearances/certifications or their candidacy may end.
Basic Function of the Position
- Incumbent operates cars, light, medium, and heavy buses, pickups, light, medium, and large trucks to transport passengers and cargo to and from the Warehouse, Consulate General, Embassy Abuja, or commercial or residential locations throughout Nigeria and to neighboring countries as directed.
- S/he operates materials handling equipment required to properly and safely load and unload the vehicle.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- Experience: Minimum of two (2) years previous experience as a professional truck driver is required.
- Education Requirements: Completion of Secondary School or High School
- Must have good geographical knowledge of Lagos, other Nigeria cities/states and neighboring countries, as well as good knowledge of automotive vehicle operation and safety.
- Ability to write clearly, comprehend instructions, and communicate via telephone and radio is required.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic computer knowledge with the ability to drive on short/long trips and work under high stress situations.
- Must possess a valid Nigerian class D drivers license.
- All applicants under consideration will be required to pass medical and security certifications.
How to Apply for US Consulate Truck Driver Vacancy 2019
All interested and qualified candidates should follow the link provided below to apply for the job:
Click on Truck Driver Application Form at US Consulate here to apply
Please provide the required documentation listed below with your application:
- Copy of Orders/Assignment Notification (or equivalent)
- Residency and/or Work Permit
- Secondary School Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Certificate or License
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
Closing Date for US Consulate Truck Driver Recruitment 2019
The Application Deadline is 3rd July, 2019.
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels