West African Academy of Public Health (WAAPH) is a non state actor working to improve public health education, practice and programme implementation through high-impact research, teaching, mentoring and practice. The available job is for NYSC members serving in the desired state. See full details of the job and how to apply below.
West African Academy of Public Health (WAAPH) NYSC Interns
The WAIPH is the newly established innovation-driven organization that includes (WAAPH) , working in the field of public health to support governments and partners to create dynamic, equitable, integrated, decentralized and participatory health systems within a just and empowered society in the spirit of Universal Access to Health. It works in partnerships with all actors interested in the health and well being of West Africa.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
NYSC Intern – Public Health
Job type: Full Time
Job field: Public Health/Graduate Jobs/Paid Internship
- This is for recent graduates undergoing the National Youth Service Corp Programme.
- On the basis of this information, completed questionnaire and supporting documentation provided by the applicant, the application is submitted for the approval of the management of the West African Academy of Public Health which is the promoter of the West African Institute of Public Health (WAIPH) , which which will host the interns for the period of the one year internship programme.
- The internship is an incubator for cohorts of young professionals in the health-related development domain.
Qualifications and Requirements
What WAAPH are looking for?
- Relevant degree
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and collaborative skills
- Capacity to engage organizations
- Good communication skills
- A graduate that has a NYSC call-up letter and ready to complete NYSC program Abuja
- Analytical and research skills: Has strong analytical and research skills
WAAPH Offer You
- Capacity building and participation in diverse development sector activities
- An exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Opportunity to receive certificate of participation and diplomas
- Monthly internship stipend
- High-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams and mentors
You May Also Like- Procter and Gamble (P&G) NYSC Internship Program 2019
How to Apply for West African Academy of Public Health (WAAPH) NYSC Internship
All interested and qualified candidates should download and fill the “Application Form” below and send with relevant documents to the institute via: email@example.com
Relevant documents include:
- Completed and duly signed questionnaire
- Copy of the original and signed NYSC documents and certificates
- Most recent CV
- Two reference letters
- Soft copy of passport photograph
- Any other relevant information
Please ensure that the subject matter of the application reads “NYSC Internship with WAAPH’S Institute” and addressed to the Director General.
For more AVAILABLE JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels