Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Collection Officer- Wema Bank Plc is widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria. Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Collection Officer
The bank is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Collection Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance, Sales / Retail / Marketing
- The ideal candidate for Retail Collection Officer Recruitment at Wema Bank Plc.is responsible for the sustainability of quality loan portfolios and protects risk assets against deterioration thereby keeping non-performing loans (NPLs) within acceptable standards.
- Identification of early warning signals
- Reduction in number and value of unpaid obligation
- Daily post disbursement review of retail loans
- Monitor and engage customers for proper document vaulting
- Engage Product Managers on new delinquency trend.
- Monitor change in days past due and watch listed accounts
- Engage customers qualifying for loan top-up
- Set up digital customer obligation reminders
Qualification and Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field (Experience in loan monitoring and recovery is an added advantage)
- Good understanding and use of excel
- Business presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Customer need identification
- Customer engagement
- Policy formulation and implementation
- Good attention to details and changes.
- Understanding CBN Prudential Guideline
- Key Account Management
How to Apply for Wema Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Collection Officer
All interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th September, 2022.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels