The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions. It is governed by 188-member countries and delivers services out of 120 offices with nearly 15,000 staff located globally.
See full details on the vacancy below.
World Bank Team Assistant Recruitment
WBG are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Assistant
Job #: req7269
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Organization: World Bank
Sector: Administration/Office Support
Term Duration: 2 years 0 months
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Roles & Responsibility
- The overall purpose of the assignment is to provide administrative, logistical and operational support to the World Bank Nigeria Country Office.
Qualification and Requirement
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience with a multilateral/bilateral organization is an advantage.
- Technology and systems knowledge – Demonstrate advanced knowledge and experience working with Microsoft office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Has ability and willingness to maintain up-to-date knowledge and skills in technology.
- Project and task management – Exhibit good organizational, problem-solving, analytical skills and ability to work competently with minimal supervision. Demonstrate attention to detail and quality. Has ability to manage multiple tasks and complete tasks within agreed schedule.
- Learning, knowledge sharing and communication – Good English language skills (verbal and written) Able to write clearly, edit and proofread draft communications. Able to learn and share knowledge/information across the unit.
- Business judgment and analytical decision making – Able to manage information and support retention and disposition of information and records. Can search, report, and deliver basic information from various sources and independently respond to basic inquiries.
- Drive for Results – Able to take personal ownership and accountability to meet deadlines and achieve agreed-upon results and has the personal organization to do so.
- Teamwork (Collaboration) and Inclusion – Collaborate with other team members and contributes productively to the team’s work and output, demonstrating respect for different points of view.
- Institutional policies, processes, and procedures – Demonstrate knowledge of own department’s programs and products, know key players, understand own role. Display understanding of WB policies and procedures relevant to the area of assigned responsibilities and is able to apply/ implement them.
- Versatility and adaptability – Demonstrate flexibility and is receptive to the implementation of new solutions. Is willing to stretch own capability. Demonstrate motivation to avail and adapt oneself to effecting change.
- Client Orientation – Exhibit good communication skills, positive and professional client service attitude; is able to understand clients’ needs and complete them professionally.
How to Apply for WBG Team Assistant Vacancy
All interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below to apply:
WBG Team Assistant Application Link
Additional Selection Criteria Questions for Job Application:
- Please include as a separate ONE-PAGE document.
- A Summary of your actual experience relevant to the following selection criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to work within institutional guidelines and procedures
- Good organizational, problem-solving, project and task management skills.
- Extensive experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Applied experience in finding a solution to a problem
- Advanced proficiency in excel, MS word, PowerPoint and any other applications
- Exhibits strong client-orientation and personal standard of accountability
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2020; 11:59pm UTC
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels