Benefits of Banana- Tips for healthy living
Banana is an edible fruit that can be found everywhere around us. Banana can botanically be referred to as a berry. Although in some countries, bananas used for cooking may be called plantains. This amazing fruit has a lot of health benefits, most of which you may never have known. Today on our health and lifestyle segment we will be informing you on the benefits of eating banana.
Do you know that bananas have been considered as one of the healthiest options for fruit consumption in the world for centuries now?
Banana provides about 3 grams of dietary fibre, which is beneficial for both type-1 and type-2 diabetics.
Research has shown that children who eat at least one banana a day reduces their risk of getting asthma by 34%.
The health benefits of banana are numerous but they include the below listed
- It helps with weight loss.
- It helps in reducing obesity
- It helps in curing intestinal disorders
- It helps in relieving constipation
- It helps in curing health conditions like dysentery, anaemia, tuberculosis, arthritis, gout, kidney and urinary disorders.
- It helps with menstrual problems
- It helps with burns.
- It is good for reducing blood pressure
- It helps in protecting heart health
- It helps in boosting metabolism and immunity,
- It helps in reducing the severity of ulcers
- It helps in ensuring healthy eyes
- It is good for building strong bones
- It serves as a detoxifier (it helps in removing toxins from your body).
Nutrients Found in Banana
Bananas are a very rich source of protein, potassium, and dietary fibre.
Bananas have zero fat and cholesterol, as well as negligible sodium.
Some of the notable nutrients found in Bananas include the following Vitamins such as vitamin C, vitamin B6, riboflavin, foliate, pantothenic acid, and niacin, as well as trace amounts of other vitamins.
This amazing fruit also contain minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, manganese, magnesium, and copper.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning Your Health and Healthy Living/Lifestyle Choices, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below