British Council Jobs in Nigeria
The salary is very attractive and is paid in foreign currency. You may be interested in the job.
The British Council is the UK’s international organization for cultural relations and educational opportunities. The council create friendly knowledge and understanding between the people of the UK and other countries. They do this by making a positive contribution to the UK and the countries they work with – changing lives by creating opportunities, building connections and engendering trust.
There is a current vacancy in the British Council, check out details of the job and apply accordingly
About the Job Role:
The successful candidate must have the ability to work in an ambiguous and difficult environment in which British Council processes need to be adapted or developed to cope with unusual requirements and difficult context. The role will be based in Abuja, Nigeria and is part of a larger team of Business Support Services.
This position will report to the Facilities Officer, Abuja.
Main duties include:
- Ensure vehicles are serviced in line with the service schedule and that periodic routine vehicle checks are made, and that defects and damage are reported promptly. Vehicles are clean and refuelled regularly.
- Carry out driving and transportation duties in relation to travel bookings, activity and event management and maintain vehicle log books, journey and fuel records.
- Clearly communicate transport arrangements and any changes to transport users.
- Delivery excellent customer service being the first contact with all British Council visitors
- Also carry out routine mail dispatch service as may be required
Qualifications and requirements
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or equivalent.
- Valid Nigeria driver’s license
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience in a similar role within the corporate sector or NGO sector.
- Experience of working as part of a successful team/function.
- Knowledge of traffic rules and road network.
- Basic IT skills including word and excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
How to Apply for the British Council Job
Everybody interested in this job can apply using the link here- British Council Application Form
You may also like to apply for
Closing Date for Applying
5th of April, 2019 (23:59 UK Time)
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels