To provide prompt and effective Help Desk support, professional Customer Service and communications on behalf of the Abuja Estates Team.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Manage the Estates helpdesk and maintain regular and effective communication with relevant stakeholders (i.e. Customers, Estates Team, CS management and the wider office).
- Raise work-requests for reactive and planned preventative maintenance tasks within agreed authority
- Monitor and report on service level agreements both internally and externally and compile monthly Estates KPIs
- Monitor, acknowledge and reschedule rejected works from officers and communicate as appropriate
- Ensure all work requests received are logged correctly, timelessly, and disbursed to the appropriate sections of the Estate Team
- Maintain the works request data base, monitor active works-request dashboard and report daily progress to the relevant Estate managers and TWS.
- Calculate cost of materials and man-hours used on each property and produce monthly expense reports
- Monitor works requests to ensure timely completion as specified in the Corporate Services Charter.
- Handle all internal and external communications for the Estates team and maintain proper records of this for audit purposes.
- Carry out any other duties as required, or directed by the Estates/FM Management Team
You may also like – Saro Africa Nationwide Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a relevant first degree as a minimum.
- He/she must be a self-starter able to work with minimal supervision and have proven communications and customer service target driven experience, preferably in the commercial world.
- He/she must have sound knowledge of the local business environment/practices and excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- In addition, he/she should have significant experience in people management, work scheduling and organisation and demonstrate strong I.T and problem solving skills.
- Capable of working quickly and accurately (attention to detail)
You may also like – Halliburton Entry Level Recruitment 2018/2019
How to apply
All interested persons can apply using the link below
Closing Date for application
8th of November, 2018
Hurry and apply.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media