Citi Bank 2023 Middle East Africa Analyst Program, EMEA . Checkout this great opportunity for fresh graduates.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2023, Middle East Africa Analyst Program, EMEA Full Time Analyst – Nigeria
Requisition ID: 23655531
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Category: Specialized Programs
Citi Bank 2023 Middle East Africa Analyst Program, EMEA
The Middle East Africa (MEA) Analyst Program begins in July with a 3-week training program in Dubai. Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions. Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from multiple business areas as well as network with other Analysts from across the region.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various business areas of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank, Operations & Technology (O&T), and Risk. In some countries, the Risk rotation will be replaced by another business area.
For the MEA Analyst Program, we have offices and potential opportunities in Algeria, Bahrain, Cameroon, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kazakhstan , Israel, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Qatar, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda and Zambia.
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY FOR: Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Academy Actuarial & Quantitative Programme 2023
Qualifications and Requirements for Citi EMEA Program 2023
- You will have or will be graduating by 2023 as the programme starts in the Summer 2023
- Obtained or on course to achieve a 2:1 (or equivalent) at undergraduate level in any degree discipline.
- You have an interest in business.
- You are fluent in a 2nd language (this is desirable but not essential)
We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
How to Apply for Citibank EMEA Program 2023
All interested and qualified persons should Click Here to Apply
If you meet the criteria above, we encourage you to apply promptly as the program will start in July 2023. Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary.
The role will be based in Nigeria.