Cloverleaf Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment Career Portal- Cloverleaf Microfinance Bank Limited, a fully digitalised newly licensed Tier-1 Unit Microfinance Bank, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Cloverleaf Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment/Careers
Job Title: Credit Loan Officer
- We are looking for qualified and experienced Loan Officers to onboard, evaluate, and process loan applications for people and / or SME’s.
- You will act as liaison between customers and our financial institution and you will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE- Office Management Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
SEE ALSO- Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Recruitment for Data Entry Operator
Requirements and Skills
- HND / B.Sc / BA or Numerate Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or any related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal Oriented environment.
- MUST have sound knowledge of the Ikoyi/Lagos Island / Lekki -Ajah / Eti Osa / Ibeju business environs
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software (Bank One)
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
How to Apply for Cloverleaf Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae and an attached Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th July, 2022.
Do you want to work in United States of America? Apply here
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels
Like Our Facebook Page- Click Here
Leave a Reply