Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2018/2019 – As long as you are not tired of reading, we will never get tired of updating you with valuable information that would help better your life. This update is specifically for Nigerian students in higher institutions; do well to share this with everyone so no one is left out.
The Nigerian Federal Government through the Ministry of Education has come up with an amazing scholarship opportunity for Nigerian students. Do well to make wise use of this opportunity. We will be guiding you on proper steps to take to apply for this scholarship. Do not forget that getting this scholarship is your right. Pay close attention to the details we are about to give to you.
This scholarship is for undergraduate and post-graduate studies, so whatever category you fall into, you are eligible to apply.
This was made known by the Minister of Education, Mallam Adamu Adamu during a press statement release.
List of requirements and how to apply for the 2018-2019 Federal Government Scholarship Award
The Federal Government Scholarship Award for the year 2018-2019 is subdivided into two categories, namely:
- Under graduates Scholarship Awards (University, Polytechnic and NCE)
- Post graduates Scholarship Awards
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in Federal or State Universities,
- They must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5.0 point scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study in any of the Federal or State Polytechnics or
- Monotechnics, they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4scale or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations
NIGERIAN CERTIFICATE IN EDUCATION (NCE):
- All applicants must be full-time students in their second year of study and above in any Federal or State
- Colleges of Education and they must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 on a 4point scale, or its equivalent in the previous academic year’s examinations.
- Applicants must be full time registered students of Federal or State universities and must have a minimum of second class Honours (Upper Division) in their 1st degree
HOW TO PROPERLY APPLY
- You are to fill out and save your information on each of the sections on the form one after the other thereafter submit your application on the last section of the form.
- You can go back to any of the sections to edit your information and save again as much as may be necessary on or before the closing date.
- All asterisk (*) fields are compulsory.
- You can navigate through the form using the “section links” on the left side of the form or via the “Previous” and “Next” buttons.
Now that you know all that is involved in this scholarship, we encourage you to hurry and apply. To do so follow the link below
If you have registered on the scholarship site, proceed to login by clicking on this other link below
Please note- you are expected to printout your properly filled application form, you will be expected to present it at the venue for the interview. Also you are to come with two (2) passports and photocopies of the below listed documents-
- Educational certificates.
- Letter of admission to the institution you are studying.
- Course Registration.
- Last session examination result.
- Identity card.
- Letter of identification from your State/Local Government.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR-
DATE FOR INTERVIEW AND VENUE
- Northern States: (North East, North West & North Central): 19th-23th March, 2018
- Southern States: (South East, South West & South South): 26th -30th March, 2018
Venue for the Interview
- Federal Unity Colleges in each State Capital including FCT. Where there is no Unity School in the State Capital.
If you are interested in getting past questions to help you study, do not hesitate to contact us here
Please encourage us and the little works we are doing, take out time to drop a word of encouragement using the comment boxes below.
The infopadi team now believes that you can properly register for the Federal Government Scholarship 2018/2019, if you have any issues please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms. For more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more SCHOLARSHIPS AND GRANTS UPDATES FOR NIGERIANS. We provide both local and international scholarship opportunities.