Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has no doubt been a part of the lives of many Nigerians. Flour Mills Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below: go through the available position and requirement and proceed to apply below and also share this post.
Title: Graduate Trainee Scheme: Manufacturing & Operations
- Our Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities.
- Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
- The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family.
- Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- No experience required
The Person Must:
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st December 2018.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on: Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Graduate Trainee Application Link
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels