Federal Medical Centre, Owerri in Imo State is a Nigerian federal health care provider that specializes in handling health issues relating to anesthesia, medical laboratory services, orthopedic/trauma as well as other ailments.
Federal Medical Centre Owerri Graduate Internship Nursing Programme for the year 2018/2019 is currently ongoing. You are encouraged to carefully read through this job update and apply if you meet the requirements.
At Federal Medical Centre, Owerri, they are committed to being a versatile team spirited hospital system which sustains efficient, high quality, affordable, specialized services further enhanced through Research and Human Resource development.
As stated earlier, the medical centre is inviting all suitably qualified candidates to apply for the opportunity at the Medical centre owerri.
Full details of the Job below
Job Title: Internship Nursing Programme
Location: Owerri, Imo
Qualifications and Requirements
To qualify for appointment, candidates must possess:
- B.N.Sc/B.Sc (Nursing)
- Current Practicing license
- Provisional Registration.
You may also like – Saro Africa Nationwide Graduate Trainee Program 2018/2019
How to Apply for FMC Owerri Recruitment
All interested and qualified candidates are required to obtain the Application Forms only from the Office of the “Head of Administration Federal Medical Centre, Owerri”. It is very important that your form is gotten from only the above named office.
After collecting the form, proceed to properly fill it. All completed application forms along with a well detailed Curriculum Vitae, Photocopies of relevant Certificates, Current practicing license and provisional registration with their council should be addressed and sent to “the Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Owerri” and submitted to the Office of Head of Administration.
You may also like – Halliburton Entry Level Recruitment 2018/2019
- Only eligible candidates will be shortlisted and invited for interview, All interview will take place from 7th – 11th January, 2019.
- Candidates must present original copies of their credentials for verification.
- All applicants should be wary of Invitations on Facebook and other social media purportedly asking for monetaly inducement for the Medical Director as a means of gaining appointment to the above posItion. Intake to trainee position is purely on merit.
Interview Date 7th – 11th January, 2019.
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.
Hurry and apply.
For more job updates, kindly subscribe to this website using your email. Subscription is free.
Join us on Social Media