Lonadek Inc provides specialized Engineering IT solutions and support to corporate establishments. They apply multi discipline skills and innovative ideas, which are critical components of our success. Interested and qualified graduates are invited to join the company in the below listed capacity.
Lonadek also provides its services to companies engaged in Conceptual; Basic & Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Follow-on Engineering through Installation, Fabrication and Construction projects.
Front Desk Officer
The Front Desk Officer provides timely support to Customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the product or service and ensures that any complaints and queries are dealt with promptly.
- Prioritizes and supports customer enquiries via email in timely manner.
- Handles incoming calls and refers callers to appropriate department or personnel.
- Solves customer problems relating to the product or service in a timely manner.
- Updates customer accounts and amends orders as appropriate.
- Investigates customer complaints in a timely manner ensuring a satisfactory outcome.
- Ensures in-depth knowledge of the products or services offered by the company.
- Prepares and maintains spread sheets, reports, relevant databases.
- Liaises with other teams or departments on a regular basis.
- Understand the compnay’s business process
- Assists in office administrative duties including answering and fielding telephone calls, word processing, and document filing, faxing and scanning.
- Conducts arrival and departure in all areas of the front office by receiving and attending to clients/visitors.
- HND/BSC (or equivalent) in Business Administration/Management Studies, Consumer Studies or Marketing, secretarial studies.
- Chartered Member status with the Institute of Customer Service (ICS) will be advantageous.
- Previous experience in a customer focused role.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Thorough product knowledge
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent communication – written & oral
- Ability to work well under pressure and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous, accurate, well-organized and efficient with strong inter-personal skills
- Must be computer literate.
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- AYEEN 2019 BUSINESS FUNDING PROGRAM- Apply
- Etihad Airways Sales Representative Recruitment 2019- Apply
- United Nations Women Internship 2019- Apply
- Total Nigeria OND Graduate Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
How to apply
Are you interested? Are you qualified? Apply using the link here https://application.lonadek.com/
Let us make your dream come true; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us