This is to notify you on the Etihad Airways recruitment and how to apply for the job.
Etihad seeks to reflect the best of Arabian hospitality – cultured, considerate, warm and generous – as well as enhance the prestige of Abu Dhabi as a centre of hospitality between East and West. The goal is to be a truly 21st century, global airline, challenging and changing the established conventions of airline hospitality. Each year they receive a range of awards that reflect their position as one of the world’s leading premium airline brands, including ‘World’s Leading Airline’ at the World Travel Awards for five consecutive years.
Sales Representative Job
The successful candidate will perform, coordinate and execute sales activities for assigned accounts, Overview and monitor the market and the competitors to ensure established Company sales targets are reached contributing to Company revenue objectives achievement.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement the day-to-day standard operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures. Refer to supervisor for complex tasks which may require exceptions to procedures
- Comply with all relevant safety, security, quality, health and environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Define and agree periodic plan of sales activity to ensure targets are reached and recorded
- Analyse the markets potential to determine the value of existing and prospective customers in terms of sales opportunities
- Collect, review and consolidate information to support the identification of intervention areas to ensure sales target achievement
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned current customers and prospective customers segment to generate revenues for the organization
- Communicate and meet regularly with relevant accounts to inform about new products and promotions to increase sales in order to reach the expected sales target
- Identify and implement fidelity techniques to ensure a long-lasting fruitful business relationship with major accounts
EDUCATION & REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Diploma (2 years or more).
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience within relevant field
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- Genesis Group Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Ecobank Graduate Trainee 2019- Apply
- OkadaBooks Graduate Nationwide Recruitment 2019- Apply
- Flour Mill Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2019- Apply
- Nestle Nigeria Human Resources Service Specialist Recruitment 2019- Apply
HOW TO APPLY
All interested and qualified persons can apply using the application link here
Let us make your job search a success; we will join you on the entire process as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us