Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) POST UTME 2018/2019- You can get the details of how to get the screening form, how to make payment, how to apply, cut-off mark for all departments and how to be successful in the screening and get admission into FUTO here.
Carefully go through the post, do not miss out on any vital information.
The FUTO cut-off mark for this year 2018 is 180.
FUTO ADMISSION SCREENING 2018/2019 REGISTRATION GUIDELINES
To register, follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the official website of the school- futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on the link 2018/2019 Post UTME Application.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any bank with the payment invoice or simply pay with your ATM Card
- Proceed to the portal and enter your JAMB REG NO again
- Properly complete the form
- Put in your SSCE result carefully, please ensure you do not provide a false info
- Go through all you have filled properly
- Submit your application
- Print out your AKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP
Please Note- Use your own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives while applying for the admission.
OTHER SCHOOLS POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
Please note that no higher institution in Nigeria admit people through an agent. Do not fall for any scammers.
Please stay with us for more updates concerning 2018/2019 post utme screening exercise, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other admission updates. Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below