Fidelity Bank is today ranked amongst the top 10 in the Nigerian banking industry, with presence in the major cities and commercial centres of Nigeria. Over the years, the bank has been reputed for integrity and professionalism. It is also respected for the quality and stability of its management. Fidelity staff are also respected in the Nigerian banking industry for the quality of training they receive on the job, as well as in good business schools both in Nigeria and Overseas. The Management is particular about the quality of people that join the system. To qualify as a member of Team Fidelity, a candidate is expected to possess three vital statistics, with the acronym TAC:
- Talent (an innate mental aptitude)
- Ambition (a desire to succeed)
- Character (a total quality of integrity which will guide the talent and ambition to productive ends)
About the Job
Title– Graduate Digital Trainee
Job ID- #000008
Specialization- Information Technology
Fidelity Bank are looking for young innovative minds to support and drive the bank’s digital revolution.
Qualifications and Requirements
Interested candidates must;
- Not be more than 26 years old by December 2019.
- Have a first degree (First or Second class division).
- Have completed the NYSC programme.
- C#, Asp.net, Angular JS, Mobile Development, CSS, HTML5, Json, JQuery/AJAX, Coldfusion
- Network & System Administration, Oracle DB/MSSql, Linux/Unix OS/AIX, Windows OS, data center management.
- Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Data Analytics, Chat Bots, Open Banking, Conversational Banking, Cloud technology.
- Excellent written & oral communication.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and assume responsibility.
- Excellent Organization and time management skills.
- Team player, creative, analytical, attention to details, problem solving.
- Basic knowledge of information security standards and processes
You may also like to apply for
How to Apply
All graduates interested in applying for this job can do so by clicking on the APPLICATION FORM HERE
2nd of April, 2019
For more JOB UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various social media channels