Guinness Nigeria is no doubt a giant in the Nigerian beverage drinks sector and they are currently recruiting for the year 2018.
We are glad to inform you that vacancies are now available in the company and you are expected to apply for this job if you meet the requirements and possess the necessary qualifications. We also encourage you to share this with your friends.
Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on trade dominated market but with a fast growing off trade channel.
DETAILS OF THE JOB
Job Title: Sales Intern
Location: Ogba, Lagos
Type of Job: Non-Employee
Level: 3rd Party Employee
Reports To: Territory Manager
A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & efficient field sales team developed to demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building.
Purpose of the Role
The role is designed to develop outstanding Territory Managers by developing fundamental Selling & Leadership skills through a bespoke training program.
this role is instrumental to ensuring volume and coverage target of the company is achieved. Key Accountabilities will include:
- Sell all brands and SKUs to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume target
- To go to trade with all required selling tools
- Effectively execute outlet activation standards in all assigned outlets
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no criss-crossing
- Order delivery
- Use SFA ( Sales Force Automation) in every call
- Print a receipt via the SFA device for every Productive call
- 100% reconciliation every day
- No credit to any store
- Ensure effective customer/business development within assigned territory
- Has accountability for POS (Point of Sale) materials, Chillers, Light signs etc. deployed in retail outlets within sales territory.
- Lead effective morning meetings that increase performance on all called out KPI’s
Requirements and Qualifications
- Graduate, not more than 1 year post NYSC
- High level awareness of the application of Health & Safety Standards
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good interpersonal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
How To Apply
All interested and qualified persons for this job can apply using the link below:
Click here to apply online
OTHER JOBS YOU CAN APPLY FOR
Please stay with us for more updates concerning LATEST JOB RECRUITMENT’S IN NIGERIA and ABROAD, you are advised to subscribe to this site using your email so as not to miss out on any important updates and other great opportunities.
Subscription is totally free.
You are also encouraged to CONNECT WITH US via any of the channels listed below