How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024 | Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 is Open Now –Following the approval of His Excellency, Chief Barr. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, CON, GSSRS, POS (AFRICA), the Executive Governor of Rivers State, for employment of Ten Thousand (10,000) eligible youths into the State Civil Service, the Rivers State Civil Service Commission is hereby calling for application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the available vacant posts in the State Civil Service.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE – Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2023
How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
This is to inform the general public that the Rivers State 10,000 Civil service commission job recruitment portal is now open and has begun to receive application from suitably qualified applicants into the commission
Applications must be made online (FREE) at the Commission’s dedicated website (www.rscsc.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Typed and Signed application
- Professional Qualifications
- Degree/HND/ND Certificate
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- Local Government Identification
- NYSC Discharge Certificate /Exemption
- Evidence of current practice license and registration with professional regulatory bodies
SEE ALSO – Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruits Intake RRI Recruitment 2023
- Applicants must not be less than 18 years or more than 50 years of age
- Applicants must possess the minimum qualification for the position he/she is applying for.
- Applicants who apply for more than one (1) position will be disqualified
- Applicants who are already in the Rivers State Government Service are not eligible to apply
Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Closing Date 2023/2024
All applications MUST be submitted on or before 10th April, 2023.
RECOMMENDED – NDLEA Recruitment 2023 – Application Guide and Portal
Leave a Reply