What are friends for? If not to give you quality information, that would help better your academic life. That is what your friendly site Infopadi.com is here for, we present to you this success tips for an amazing JAMB result.
This post contains how to read and score above 250 in your forth-coming JAMB UTME. The JAMB exam for this year is about to begin and a lot of students are in full gear preparations for it.
It is a well-known fact that writing exams, especially the ones which have a direct impact on your future can lead to a lot of stress and anxiety, but be rest assured that you would scale through, as long as many have made excellent grades (above 300) your own case will not be any different. All you have to do is read this carefully, follow the instructions and prepare like you have never done before.
We will be revealing to you, some of the easiest way to study for your 2018 JAMB UTME and score above 250 in it. Don’t worry, just read through this post and follow the directives, and the upcoming 2018 UTME, will be as simple as ABC (it can even be simpler than that).
The JAMB EXAM is usually made up of 4 subjects; each subject carries 100 marks each, English language is compulsory for all candidates.
Tips to get your dream score in JAMB
- Go through the JAMB Brochure- The first step is to make use of the JAMB Brochure to select the subjects you which to study and also to find out if the school of your choice offers such course. You must select the JAMB UTME combo that is for the course (i.e if you are going for Medicine, you are expected to write English, Chemistry, Biology and Physics, but if you are not careful you might fill in wrong subject’s combination). This is the first success factor.
- Go through the JAMB syllables- The JAMB syllables basically contain area of concentration for all subjects. To use this effectively you must study only the subjects you are going to write in the exam, so you do not waste your time reading irrelevant subjects, which is why the number 1 tip is very important.
- Study Past questions relating to your chosen courses- Now you see the importance of the 2nd tip right? Many persons have complained that the past questions do not work for them; this is because the questions they studied were not in line with the syllables. Get a good past-question that meets up the syllables structure of JAMB. Whether you believe it or not, JAMB repeats questions from year to year.
- Keep Studying- Reading is very vital to succeed in any examination, you must draw out a reading time-table and follow it, hard-work leads to success, do not get tired, you have a target so do all you can to achieve it.
- Practice with a computer- You should be aware that the JAMB exam is a computer based test and as such you must be fully used to operating a computer. This is why it is important you practice, there are a lot of sites were you can practice CBT and also many software you can install. (If you need such things, contact our admin via our facebook page facebook.com/infopadi).
- Locate your venue on-time- It is quite easy to fail and also very easy to pass. Do your-self a great good by ensuring you know the venue of your exam on-time. Going late to the examination hall would destabilize you and the chances of you not doing well would be high. You have to have enough time to answer all the questions.
- Don’t plan to cheat- Malpractice is a serious offence and you can be sent out of the exam hall, this means automatic failure, be fully prepared to do your best, do all you can and you will succeed.
Read the stipulated JAMB novel very well, as some English questions would be set from it.
Pray and believe in yourself and always stay positive.
To score above 250 is not a difficult task.
For more JAMB TIPS, UPDATES AND EXAM SUCCESS TIPS, subscribe to this site.
Let us help you gain that admission, you so much deserve and desire, we will be there for you all the way as your info PADI.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us