JAMB regularization is important for Direct Entry Students and NYSC applicants among others. We will be telling you why it is important and also easy steps to take to do your JAMB regularization/validation.
We have been receiving a lot of questions regarding the Processes Involved In JAMB Regularization, we will address that issue here. Kindly take your time to go through this post and successfully apply.
Why You Should Do JAMB Regularization and Validation.
What you should know is that the basic purpose of the JAMB regularization exercise is to ensure that JAMB have your current admission details and that your details tally with the admission record in your school (university, polytechnic or colleges of education).
Also this exercise allows persons with admission, but don’t have any record with JAMB to register on JAMB platform.
Please Note– The above described exercise can also be referred to as Late Application Method.
Who Is Expected To Do This Exercise
- Candidates who gained admission through JAMB. They have JAMB registration number but don’t have JAMB admission letter.
- Candidates who gained admission through JAMB. They have JAMB registration number but their JAMB admission letter carry a different course or institution name from the school that gave them the admission.
- Candidate who gained admission without JAMB registration number or his/her mode of admission does not required jamb registration number. Example of such persons are those who gained admission through Pre-degree.
Other reasons may include
- Did not write JAMB exam
- Do not have Jamb Registration Number
- Was transferred into another course within the same institution;
- Did Part-Time or sandwich among others.
What you need to do the JAMB Regularization
- Personal Details
- Institution Details
- UTME Details
- O’LEVEL Details
EASY STEPS ON HOW TO DO JAMB REGULARIZATION 2018
- Create a profile via the Sign Up (New User) Page if you are a new user. For existing users, simply type in your login details. To create your profile, you will provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button. Each candidate is entitled to only one profile. CLICK LINK TO BEGIN http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/
- Use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, select “Late (Retroactive) Application”
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font.
- Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button
- An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following:
Year of Exam and
b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online.
- Click Submit to complete your application.
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
After all this processes has taken place JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
If you have any question, we will be willing to answer them.
This might be your first time of visiting our page, be the first among your friends to become a padi. Join the InfoPadi family, to do so, simply fill in your email here and make sure you submit and confirm it by clicking join.
The benefits of doing so is that you will not miss out on any information, as we will always be updating you, we will also be able to help you solve your problems better.
CONNECT WITH US
For more NYSC UPDATES, kindly subscribe to this site using your email as described above.