NYSC Batch A 2019 Stream 1 and Stream 2 Update
NYSC 2019- Are you eager to know more about the NYSC 2019 schedule for the Batch A stream 1 and Batch A Stream 2? Do you want to know the date the orientation camp exercise would commence? Read this update till the end, you will not regret it.
Although no date has been fixed yet for the commencement of the 2019 orientation camp exercise, we are positive the date would be released soon and we will waste no time to inform you, this is a promise we are making to you all our beloved readers.
While we wait for the final date, we will not leave you without dropping this important information, so you will be adequately prepared, so we are presenting to you the requirements and documents you have to have readily available.
What you need to know to successfully go for NYSC
All 2019 NYSC batch A Stream 1 and 2 prospective corps members (PCM’s) are expected to have an active email and also a valid and active phone number, this would be used in the registration process and they also would be contacted via those communication channels.
Also, kindly note that you can only apply/register using the approved websites of the NYSC authority, any of the above listed sites could be used to register.
The approved websites are as listed below
If you noticed any mistakes in your date of birth, you will be able to correct it easily using information from the West African Examination Council (WAEC). This is the latest form of correcting errors as approved by the NYSC governing body.
HOW TO CORRECT ERRORS
- Login to your dashboard
- Click on the link Date of Birth
- Now enter your WAEC verification pin
- Select WAEC type
- Enter year of exam and examination number
- Click on the verify button
- When you are completely sure that you entered the correct details proceed to submit.
If your course of study is also wrong you can correct it easily, follow this steps below
- Login to your dashboard
- Click on correction of course of study
- Select the correct course of study
- Click on submit.
The economy is not very friendly, so we will like to help you save money, hence the need to write this part.
During the course of registration PCM’s spend a lot of money. We would be informing you on how to pay for your call-up number at a less expensive rate. Pay attention to the guideline below
The payment method is called REMITA. That is the approved method of paying
- Visit any of the above listed NYSC official websites
- Click on login
- Now proceed to fill in your Email ID and password (use same email and password used during registration).
- Click on the CLICK HERE TO MAKE PAYMENT
- Click on PROCEED TO MAKE PAYMENT
- Now you will be redirected to the REMITA page with various payment options.
- Pick the payment option suitable to you and follow all information that would be given you.
The infopadi team now believes that you have gotten the idea, please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms, we believe you have a better idea on all the NYSC stages, for more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more NYSC updates.