NYSC FOREIGN GRADUATES registration 2019– We are fully aware that we have some Nigerian graduates in diaspora (that is, Nigerians who schooled abroad) who are willing to serve their father’s land by participating in the one (1) year NYSC scheme.
If you fall in the category described above then this post is basically for you, it would inform you on the right steps to take in order to properly register for your NYSC as a foreign trained student.
We have compiled the complete list of requirements and all it entails for registration of Nigerian Foreign- Trained Graduates
LIST OF NYSC REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN TRAINED GRADUATES
You are expected to have the originals and photocopies of the below listed documents. They are very crucial in the registration and mobilization of foreign students into the NYSC scheme.
As stated by NYSC-
- First university degree or HND certificate
- Complete official transcription of the First Degree or HND course
- Mark sheet (for Indian universities only)
- O’level certificate i.e WASC, GCE, SSCE, NECO, IGCE ,GCSE, high school diploma for those schooled in USA e.t.c
Note That Online result Print-out is not acceptabe in place of the original certificate
- Candidates must obtain credit in not less than five(5) subjects (including English and mathematics) in not less than two(2) sittings
- Please note that persons who did a ‘Top up’ programme/Course are required to upload their foundation Certificate e.g APTECH, OND, NIIT, INFORMATICTS etc
- Medical doctors and optometrists are required to produce in addition, evidence of completion of house man-ship, registration certificate with the medical and dental council of Nigeria/Optometrists Association of Nigeria as applicable
- Pharmacists shall produce in addition, evidence of completion of internship and registration certificate with Pharmacists council of Nigeria
- Nurses are to present original License and Certificate of registration with the Nursing/Midwifery council of Nigeria
- Medical Laboratory Scientists are also to present their License and certificate of registration with Medical laboratory scientists Council of Nigeria.
IMPORTANT NYSC UPDATES
2. Travel details
You must possess your Nigerian International passport which shows clearly the below listed details.
As stated by NYSC-
- Entry visa to the country of study
- First Departure Date from Nigeria
- Date of return to Nigeria after the period of study
- Date page of the passport
- Graduates with dual nationality are required to Up-load Data pages of both International Passports and present the Passport for verification at the Camp (where more than one international Passports were used during the period of study, candidates should upload Data Pages of the International Passports
- Residence Permit (for Graduates from Institutions located within West African Countries Only)
If for any reason you misplaced your international passport, you are expected to hurry and get these items
- Police and Immigration reports from the country where the Passport got missing
- Sworn affidavit
- Evidence of stay in country of study and a New International Passport
- Personal Data page of the newly obtained International Passport must be uploaded
If for any reason you misplaced your academic credentials, you are expected to hurry and get these items
- Police Report
- Sworn Affidavit
- Confirmation of result from either the examination body (for loss of O’level certificates) or the institution of graduation (for loss of degree, HND, certificates as the case may be)
Note- Your certificates must be written in English, if it is not then translate it at the embassy of the country you studied or any Nigerian university were that language is studied, before it can be presented and accepted by NYSC.
UPDATES YOU MAY LIKE
MORE NYSC UPDATES
The infopadi team now believes that you have gotten the idea, please do not fail to connect with us via our various platforms, we believe you have a better idea on how to go about your registration as a foreign graduate, for more clarity contact our admin.
CONNECT WITH US
We hope this information is helpful. Do well to subscribe to our blog for free using your Email for more NYSC updates.