Kaduna State Government Scholarship Scheme 2023/2024 – Kaduna State Government scholarship 2023 is currently open to all qualified candidates who meet the criteria below.
Kaduna State Government Scholarship Scheme 2023
Eligible students in Nigeria can avail fully-funded scholarship opportunities offered by the Kaduna State Government, whether for studying within the country or abroad.
- The KDSG scholarship selection criteria are merit, need, disability, or skills, with a preference for candidates from Kaduna State.
- The Government aims to ensure equal access to excellent education for its youth, especially those with outstanding academic credentials.
SEE ALSO: How to Apply for Rivers State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
- The scholarship recipients must maintain a minimum CGPA of 4.0 out of 5.0 or 3.5 out of 4.0 throughout their study period.
- The scholarship presents a tremendous opportunity for successful candidates to develop their skills and become globally competitive.
- The scholarship is considered by the State as a means of enhancing Kaduna State’s human capacity to become among the best in Africa and the world.
Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme 2023 Qualification Requirements
- Being an indigene of Kaduna State is the first requirement to qualify for the scholarship award.
- It is mandatory to be registered in a recognized institution.
- Good academic grades are necessary.
- For students in higher institutions such as universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education, a minimum CGPA of 3.0 is required.
- Eligible candidates will undergo a screening process to verify their credentials.
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) is mandatory.
- Certificate of Origin must be provided.
- A Statement of Result indicating the candidate’s CGPA (for university/polytechnic/college/school of nursing students, etc.) must also be submitted.
Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is exclusively available to individuals who are citizens of Kaduna state.
- To be considered for this scholarship, all applicants must be residing in Kaduna state.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are indigenous to Kaduna state.
- The scholarship is applicable only to the MBBS degree program.
- Applicants must have obtained a minimum of six (6) Distinctions in As and Bs in their senior secondary school certificates, which must have been obtained in science subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, as well as the compulsory subjects of English Language and Mathematics.
- This applies to either the WAEC or NECO (May/June) exams, and the certificate must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
- The certificate should not be more than two (2) years old from the date of issuance.
- Only individuals between the ages of 17 to 20 years are eligible for this scholarship.
Read Also: Nigerian Navy Basic Training School Batch 35 Recruitment 2023
How To Apply for Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme 2023
Application Procedure for the Kaduna State Scholarship Scheme 2023
1. Acquire a username and password.
2. Find the “Create Account” button located on the homepage and click it.
3. Input your name, email, and password.
4. Press the “Submit” button.
5. Access the system by logging in with the email address and password you registered.
1. Send in your scholarship application.
2. Locate the “Create Account” button on the homepage and proceed to click it.
3. Enter your email address and password, and then select the “Login” button.
4. Upon logging in, copy the 12-digit PIN number located at the top of the page.
5. Select the “Apply for Scholarship” option.
6. Enter the 12-digit PIN number and click on “Apply Now.”
7. Please furnish the application form with all the necessary information.
8. Click the “Submit” button.
Read also: French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme 2023
Leave a Reply