Table of Contents
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for DSSC Commission Training (DSSC30/2021)
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for DSSC Commission Training (DSSC30/2021) is out. Read full details below.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) wishes to inform the general public that the list of successful and reserve candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission Training (DSSC30/2021) IS OUT! Shortlisted candidates are to resume for training at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna.
List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for the Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission Training (DSSC30/2021)
Sequel to the Nigerian Air Force Selection Board Interview conducted from 3 – 21 January, 2022, for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC30/2021), the list of successful candidates whose details appear below are to report to Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Ribadu Campus (Old Site), Kaduna on “Saturday 5 March 2022”.
Please note that cadets upon admission into the NDA are not employees in training. They shall not claim any form of right or engagement whatsoever as an employee of the Institution or Federal Government of Nigeria upon dismissal or withdrawal from the Academy before commissioning.
Any candidate who falls to report by 1800 Hrs (6:00pm) Monday 7 March 2022 will forfeit the training slot.
Documents Required for NAF List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for DSSC30/2021
Selected candidates will be received on arrival at the Centre of Excellence Building, NDA Ribadu Campus and must come along with the ORIGINALS and photocopies of their Credentials which include:
- First School Leaving Certificate,
- NECO / WAEC / NABTEB results,
- Degree / HND Certificate,
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of Age,
- Letter of State of Origin,
- Nigerian Air Force Applicant Acknowledgement Card,
- Signed Attestation of Parent / Guardian Consent Form and
- Local Government Area Attestation Form. Any candidate who fails to present originals of the stated documents will not be accepted into the Academy.
Candidates are to come along with the following additional items:
- Two pairs of black and white trousers.
- One lounge suit (dark colour).
- Two belts (preferably black).
- One pair of black cover shoes (Male)
- Two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Two pairs of white shorts.
- One pair of football boots (male).
- Three pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Two white shirts (long sleeves).
- Four pairs of white socks.
- One black rubber-strapped digital quarts wristwatch.
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 8 spring bed.
- Black swimming trunk / shirt.
- Personal computer (laptop).
- Pressing iron.
- Six passport photograph.
Additionally, female candidates should come along with the following items:
- One pair of black low heel cover shoes.
- Four lounge skirts (dark colours).
- Four pairs of black or blue short tight.
- Two pairs of trouser suits.
- All candidates are encouraged to learn basic swimming skills before reporting for training.
- Candidates on the reserve list are NOT to report to the Academy until invited.
- Selected candidates are not allowed to receive visitors and will not leave the Academy for the first three months of training.
- Selected candidates and their parents are to please note the above for strict compliance.
- The list of successful candidates is also available at Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Portal: www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng
- All phases of the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Exercise are completely free of charge.
- Specialties allotted to candidates are NOT subject to change while in the Nigerian Air Force. Candidates with such intentions are strongly advised to decline this offer.
Download NAF List of Successful and Reserve Candidates for DSSC30/2021
Please don’t forget to come with your Face masks, also other COVID-19 preventive measures are to be strictly observed throughout the exercise.
For more NIGERIAN AIRFORCE UPDATES, subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is free.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels