The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) is the housing component of the President Muhammadu Buhari Economic Sustainability Plan to deliver affordable housing and millions of jobs for Nigerians. Imagine becoming the latest homeowner in any part of Nigeria, amazing right? The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) allows you to become an instant landlord.
National Social Housing Programme (NSHP)| nshp.gov.ng
The National Social Housing Programme (NSHP) will allow you own a home, as an individual or part of a cooperative with as low as ₦2,000,000 only. With the NSHP, you can become a homeowner in any part of Nigeria easily! Beta house, beta life for everybody! nshp.gov.ng
NSHP is set to achieve the following objectives:
- Construct 300,000 homes across Nigeria for low income earners.
- Create up to 1.8 million jobs in the Construction Value Chain for Nigerians.
- Increase domestic production of construction materials through economies of scale.
- Increase access to home ownership for low income earners through reduced housing cost & alternative financing options.
To be eligible to own a home, you must fulfill the following criteria when the applications are open:
- Be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Have a valid national identity card.
- You must then complete your profile by submitting your personal details, housing preferences (the type of house you are applying for), etc.
- Show a reliable income
How to Apply for NSHP
You will be able to register and submit your application to the NSHP in a simple manner.
All applicants will be subject to a competitive qualification process that will be fair and transparent.
For more NSHP UPDATES, subscribe to this site.
Let us make your search a success; we will join you on the entire process journey as your info PADI. We will also give you more opportunities both in Nigeria and abroad.
In order to do this, we encourage you to become our PADI today, do this by subscribing to this blog using your mail. Subscription is totally free
Also like our facebook page here
Follow us on twitter Here
You can also Contact Us