Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has no doubt been a part of the lives of many Nigerians. Flour Mills Plc is recruiting to fill the vacant positions below: go through the available position and requirement and proceed to apply below and also share this post.
- Responsible for managing and developing all aspects of FMN business relationship/performance with Dealers to ensure KPI objectives are met.
- Manage the day-to-day interactions with the Dealer to achieve 100% of the agreed objectives.
- Manage the retail redistribution team and ensure all teams deliver against their monthly KPIs.
- Coach the redistribution team, working closely with the Area Sales Manager to ensure that training is embedded.
- Conduct surveys, gather and report market and competitive intelligence to assist in Managements’ decision making.
- Ensure agreed SOPs are strictly adhered to.
THE PERSON MUST
- Be self-motivated.
- Have good people management skills.
- Be self-driven and target oriented.
- Be a good negotiator.
- B.Sc. or HND
- 5 O’ Level Credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience in a major FMCG blue chip organisation
VIEW OTHER 2019 JOB OPENINGS
- MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2019- Apply
- Alan & Grant Graduate/Management Trainee Programme 2019- Apply
- WorkForce Group 2019 Graduate Front Desk/Receptionist- Apply
- PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services – Apply
- Graduate Internship 2019 at Guinness Nigeria Plc- Apply
- Production Operations Graduate Internship 2019 at Paystack- Apply
- Graduate Economist Vacancy at Nigerian Stock Exchange- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Customer Service Recruitment 2019- Apply
- First Bank Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) 2019- Apply
- First Bank of Nigeria (FBN) 2019 Graduate Trainees Programme- Apply
- Stanbic IBTC Graduate Trainee Business Banker 2019 – Apply
- UBA Graduate Trainee POS Support Officer 2019- Apply
- Graduate Mgt Trainee at Chi Limited 2019- Apply
- World Bank Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Graduate Inbound Officer 2019 Recruitment at UBA Plc- Apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on: Flour Mills Nigeria Plc Graduate Trade Development Executive Application Link
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2019 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels