The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. In 1977, its name was changed from the Lagos Stock Exchange to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The NSE is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Nigerian Stock Exchange powers the growth of Africa’s largest economy and offers a comprehensive range of products.
They are championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
They are currently inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for the below listed position. View details of the job below
Job Title: Branch Admin Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Executive Assistant – Assistant Officer
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Saturday, September 1, 2018
- The Administration Unit at the branch offices is one of the three business lines The Exchange maintains at the branch offices; the others are Quotations & Listing and Client Experience.
- The Branch Administration Officer has the strategic responsibility for proactively managing any office administration and IT issues at the branch office to ensure continuous business operation with minimum disruption.
- The incumbent will implement the Exchange’s office management policy at the branch office, maintain the Trading Floor, coordinate all the staff matters as well as liaise with the Hubs (Abuja and Port Harcourt) on IT and manpower related issues in the branch office. Serving as the liaison between the Head Office departments of Administration, Human Resources and Market Operations in the branch, the incumbent will ensure that these departments are appropriately informed of the relevant activities in the branch office. This role reports to the Branch Manager.
- Branch Market Operations
- Maintain and provide technical support for the Branch Trading Floor computer infrastructure and information system
- Provide day-to-day support to trading floor end users e.g., Brokers, Staff, etc. for any technical issues including but not limited to the desktop, network and trading application
- Engage in One-to-One interaction with users to understand the support requirements and provide them with best available solution
- Leads and participates in projects that involves deploying or supporting new software, desktop infrastructure or technology to a business group
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the applications over the weekend restarts, release and maintenance activities
- Provide 1st level support on desktop hardware and software application; manage escalations when needed at the branch
- Operate and maintain the branch Trading Floor as well as ensure that regular and effective connectivity with the Trading Engine at the Head Office is established
- Prepare detailed trouble-shooting and support documentation for weekly reporting of branch trading floor issues for the branch manager as part of the branch office report
- General Administrative Support Ensure regular maintenance of all assets of The Exchange in the branch office
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Qualifications and Experience
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social and/or Management Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Office Management
- Membership of a professional body like Nigerian Institute of Management is an advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Deadline for Application
20th July, 2018.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels