The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. In 1977, its name was changed from the Lagos Stock Exchange to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The NSE is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Nigerian Stock Exchange powers the growth of Africa’s largest economy and offers a comprehensive range of products.
They are championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
They are currently inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for the below listed position. View details of the job below
Job Title: Transaction Manager
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Officer – Assistant Manager
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Saturday, September 1, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange (“The Exchange”) services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Transactions Manager has the responsibility of proactively prospecting and managing the core business of The Exchange i.e. securities trading especially large ticket transactions.
- The incumbent will work with other Departments within The Exchange to ensure a reliable order flow.
- The Transactions Manager role is a branch office role and will report to the Branch Manager.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
- Collaborate with Secondary Market Department to drive the initiative of The Exchange to increase its product offerings (asset classes)
- Work to ensure an increase in order flow in the 5 asset classes
- Focused marketing on an on-going and proactive basis with respect to big ticket transactions
- Collaborate with other institutions and stakeholders such Central Securities Clearing Systems (CSCS) and Registrars to identify large investors that can be targeted for marketing either on the sell or buy side
- Collaborate with other Departments especially Secondary Markets in ensuring there is liquidity in all asset classes in the market
- Report on any identified market problems, quantifies it to make sure it does not affect the liquidity and stability of the market
- Ensure branch system compatibility with market structure enhancements in support of all product line
- Participate in investor education in partnership with other stakeholders on exchanged based products
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned to him from time to time.
Qualifications And Experience
- To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have: Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Finance, Management Sciences
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience in similar roles i.e. relationship manager, branch operations manager, Marketing manager
- Proven track record of strong performance against measurable deliverables.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Deadline for Application
20th July, 2018.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels