The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. In 1977, its name was changed from the Lagos Stock Exchange to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The NSE is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Nigerian Stock Exchange powers the growth of Africa’s largest economy and offers a comprehensive range of products.
They are championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
They are currently inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for the below listed position. View details of the job below
Job Title: Quotation & Listing Specialist
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Assistant Officer – Officer
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Saturday, September 1, 2018
- The Quotations and Listing Specialist has the strategic responsibility for implementing the listing initiative of The Exchange in the branch office and proactively managing any identified quotable company to ensure orderly and timely listing on the Boards of The Exchange.
- The incumbent of this role will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end processes of The Exchange’s Quotation and Listing programme and liaising with the Hubs (Abuja and Port Harcourt) on the business promotion effort.
- Serving as the liaison between the Primary Markets Department, and Listings Regulation Department at the Head Office, the incumbent will ensure that both Departments are appropriately serviced with information on quotable companies. This role reports to the Branch Manager.
- Identify, contact and cultivate relationships with quotable companies Visit listed companies on post-listing visits either on courtesy visits or in pursuance of The Exchange annual listing fees
- Maintain good rapport with the State and Local Governments in the catchment area so that The Exchange is adjudged as the first option in any fund raising arrangement Report generation and critical analysis of all Company visited on the requisite template to the Head Office (LSR Department) Represent The Exchange at any meeting of quoted companies as may be directed by the Head Office Attend meetings, prepare and execute a methodical work-plan for the Quotation and listing drive of The Exchange in the catchment area.
- The quarterly work-plan will define in details the entire program, from company visits to revisits and the flow of the listing process Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the branch office quotation and listing activities as part of the branch office report to be submitted to the Head, Branch Network at the Head Office Liaise with market operators – stockbrokerage firms Designated Advisers and Registrars, to ensure the listing of a listing prospect Conduct research on trends in the catchment area and identify potential companies for listing Responsible for all correspondences on Quotation and Listing initiatives in the branch office.
- Provide input into the development of the Branch Network Department Strategy Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Experience
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social and/or Management Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Membership of a professional body like Nigerian Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing , Job Scheduling tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage
- Proven track record of strong performance against measurable deliverables
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach
- Marketing Experience: Ability to market The Exchange’s services and opportunities
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
Deadline for Application
20th July, 2018.
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels