The Nigerian Stock Exchange was established in 1960 as the Lagos Stock Exchange. In 1977, its name was changed from the Lagos Stock Exchange to the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The NSE is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world. The Nigerian Stock Exchange powers the growth of Africa’s largest economy and offers a comprehensive range of products.
They are championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
They are currently inviting interested and qualified persons to apply for the below listed position. View details of the job below
Job Title: Client Experience Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Report to: Head, Branch Network
Grade: Assistant Officer – Officer
Division: Listings Business Division
Department: Branch Network Department
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, September 3, 2018
- The Client Experience unit at the branch offices is one of the three business lines the Exchange maintains at the branch offices; the others are Quotations & Listing and Administration.
- The Client Experience Officer has the strategic responsibility for organizing the Help Desk and managing existing and potential investors to ensure that investors’ confidence is strong at all times for market development as well as coordinating the end-to-end processes of The Exchange’s Financial Literacy Programmes(FLP) in his catchment area.
- Keep abreast of all policies and procedures of The Exchange and ensures that the same is applicable with all the personnel of the Branch
- Seek FLP mandates from Schools/Colleges/Universities and Investor Groups to be organized either in The Exchange’s offices or an offsite location as may be agreed with the clients
- Receive and collate investors complaints as well as maintain an updated record of the branch office investor complaints register; escalate unresolved complaints to BDR Department at the Head Office
- Send periodic information on the SEC format to Broker Dealer Regulations Department
- Organise Financial Literacy Programmes (FLP) in line with the policy of The Exchange and ensure that all FLPs programmes held are evidenced with pictures, which are to be sent to the Head Office
- Organise and arrange enlightenment and educational programmes within the catchment to engender public awareness and interest in the activities of The Exchange. Solicit for sponsored media coverage to propagate the activities of The Exchange
- Ensure that Programme Evaluations are completed by the participants and summary sent to the head office
- Maintain the Help Desk of the branch office, an up to date register of people seeking enquiries from the branch office and a directory of branch office contacts for reference purpose
Qualifications And Experience
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- Minimum of HND/ Bachelor degree in Social and/or Management Science disciplines, preferably in Economics, Marketing, Finance
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience
- Membership of a professional body like Nigerian Institute of Marketing is an advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of Marketing, Job Scheduling tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Research
- Conflict Management
- Change Management
- Decision Making
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply
OTHER AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Deadline for Application
20th July, 2018.
We promise to keep updating you as we gather more information on AVAILABLE RECRUITMENT 2018 so as to ensure you get the job you deserve.
Kindly share this updates with your friends. Use any of the sharing buttons displayed on your screen.
We are willing to assist you in any way we can, kindly subscribe to this website using your email for faster response from our team. Subscription is totally free.
For further assistance connect with us on our various channels