Table of Contents
2022 NYSC Batch A Stream 2 Online Registration
The Online Registration for 2022 Batch A Stream 2 has started and it will end till 11th March, 2022. All Prospective Corps Members (PCMs) who were moved to Stream 2 will be notified when to print their Call-up Letter.
PCMs who did not see their name on the NYSC senate list, should be patient. They will be able to register when the Institution submit hard copy of the uploaded senate list to NYSC.
How to Apply for NYSC Online Registration 2022
Online Registration Tips:
1. NYSC Registration Portal is open, visit https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link to register.
2. If you are registering for the first time, click on “Fresh Registration’ link. If you were deployed in previous Batches and did not report to camp, click on “Re-validation link” to re-validate.
3. If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your Registration with your Username and Password.
4. Do not thumbprint by proxy. Click Here to see all you need for NYSC Camp
5. Upload a clear passport photograph properly dressed. Note that the uploaded passport photograph will be on your Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
6. PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution should apply on their dashboard, as well as those with spelling errors and rearrangement.
7. Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct. You cannot correct any of these details after Camp Registration.
You may want to also apply for Grand Cereal Limited Graduate Trainee 2022/2023
8. Apply for Correction of Date of Birth, Name, Course of Study, Class of Degree, Qualification on your dashboard.
9. The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
10. PCMs who are serving in the Armed Forces should indicate during Online Registration.
11. PCMs are advised to preview records entered before submission to avoid errors.
NYSC BATCH A Stream 2 COMPLETE MOBILIZATION TIME TABLE
Note: All prospective NYSC members are to adhere to the dates and learn more things about NYSC mobilization before commencing to the NYSC Batch A online registration. They include;
For more updates or enquiries kindly subscribe to this website using your active email address. Subscription is totally free.
Join us on our various social media platforms